Activsm (251)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

FDA Skirts Legal Challenge – Eliminates Raw Milk By Illegal ‘Mandate’

Illegal ‘Mandate’ Submitted by Lois Rain on June 15, 2011 – 5:13 pm7 Comments   104Share   FDA enforces mandates & lacks power, hoping…

Started by Mother of Seven

0 Jun 23, 2011

Pam Needs Help!

HAy everyone I don't know if you know what has been going on with Pam lately but she has been out of work for a bit over 2 weeks. Last nigh…

Started by Mother of Seven

3 Jun 21, 2011
Reply by Pam Vredenburg

Pam

My prayers go out to her and wish her a fast recovery, I ws asked by her and Pepe to post this link http://www.clotcare.com/clotcare/dvt.as

Started by Crusher Utoo

2 Jun 18, 2011
Reply by Pam Vredenburg

Mr Es SV3 Post Apocolypse Thursday 9:00pm Pacific

Tonight We talk about the post apocalypse scenario. Survival, maps, folk lore, and more. Open lines tonight so call in (714) 816-4778 Apo…

Started by Mr E the Stranger

0 Jun 9, 2011

CDC Warns Public to Prepare for 'Zombie Apocalypse'

Are you prepared for the impending zombie invasion? That's the question posed by the Centers for Diseases Control and Prevention in a Monda…

Started by Pam Vredenburg

0 May 30, 2011

US Gov. Software Creates 'Fake People' on Social Networks

The US government is offering private intelligence companies contracts to create software to manage "fake people" on social media sites. Pr…

0 May 30, 2011

Senator John McCain

Senator John McCain (R-Ariz.) has introduced a bill that would allow the President to imprison an unlimited number of American citizens (as…

0 May 30, 2011

How China Plans to Leapfrog the American Economy (And it’s Not What You Think)

Many Americans are already concerned about China’s growing economic challenge to the United States. Indeed, the challenge itself is hardly…

0 May 29, 2011

Government Child Satanic Ritual Murder

This info fits in with David Ickes reptilian and child sacrifice info andsocieties tradition of blue blood royals.   James Casbolt - Base…

Started by Ground Crew

0 May 29, 2011

Exposing Scottish Establishment Child Paedophile Ring

BANNED FROM ABERDEEN, Robert Green on the Aberdeenshire Border http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UogRva1CwLE ROBERT GREEN doorsteps KENNY MAC…

Started by Ground Crew

1 May 20, 2011
Reply by Kerry Hay

RSS

Rocks2Rings

Help Pay The Rent. "United Truth Seekers" Is an informative Social Network exposing the truth that the mainstream media ignores. The truth will set you free!

This website is brought to you exclusively by member donations. Click Above, Thank you.

About

Eastern Standard Time

We’re “mining” cryptocurrency with our phones! I’m looking for people who want to join me and my friends and figured this would be a good way to get the word out. 🚀 I am sending you 1π! Pi is a new digital currency developed by Stanford PhDs, with over 10 million members worldwide. To claim your Pi, follow this link https://minepi.com/PAMUTS and use my username PAMUTS as your invitation code.

Download this and you will get cryptocurrency mining on your phone, and remember every 24 hours to open the app and touch the Pi button that way it automatically starts mining for you, you basically have to do nothing after that just let it Stay in the background mining cryptocurrency for you until one day it’s worth money for enough to cash it out!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

DEMAND THE TRUTH!

"It was the poverty caused by the bad influence of the
 English Bankers on the Parliament which has caused in the colonies hatred of the English and...the Revolutionary War."
– Benjamin Franklin

"Guard with jealous attention the public liberty. Suspect every one who approaches that jewel. Unfortunately, nothing will preserve it but downright force. Whenever you give up that force, you are ruined."

Patrick Henry
June 26, 1788

© 2024   Created by Pam Vredenburg.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

google-site-verification: google4dc7c778a884c7b9.html