Colonel Robert F. Cunningham's Discussions (29)

Discussions Replied To (26) Replies Latest Activity

"This is hypocrisy on a grand scale.  It was those damned lawyers that created this C…"

Colonel Robert F. Cunningham replied May 30, 2012 to Lawyers take to the streets with students for Montreal’s 35th consecutive night of protest

1 May 30, 2012
Reply by Colonel Robert F. Cunningham

"There is a CURE for this kind of LEGISLATED ENSLAVEMENT even if by set-for-future-en…"

Colonel Robert F. Cunningham replied May 29, 2012 to Montreal Protest~ 26-05-/2012

8 Oct 8, 2012

"Max, Sure does!  And gives the LIE to any and all resistance that solar panels are…"

Colonel Robert F. Cunningham replied May 28, 2012 to Going nuclear-free: Germany smashes solar power world record (PHOTOS)

2 May 28, 2012

"I've known for years that Norway, Denmark, Finland and Sweden were over-loaded with…"

Colonel Robert F. Cunningham replied May 26, 2012 to What the main stream media not publish - even in Norway

2 May 26, 2012

"As quoted in: http://unitedtruthseekers.com/profiles/blogs/sheriff-joe-s-posse-ha..…"

Colonel Robert F. Cunningham replied May 26, 2012 to Arpaio posse aims to throw final blow

5 Jul 14, 2012

"That Hell can be made visible really upsets those who really don't want the public t…"

Colonel Robert F. Cunningham replied May 24, 2012 to HELL PARTY

1 May 24, 2012

RSS

Rocks2Rings

Help Pay The Rent. "United Truth Seekers" Is an informative Social Network exposing the truth that the mainstream media ignores. The truth will set you free!

This website is brought to you exclusively by member donations. Click Above, Thank you.

About

Eastern Standard Time

We’re “mining” cryptocurrency with our phones! I’m looking for people who want to join me and my friends and figured this would be a good way to get the word out. 🚀 I am sending you 1π! Pi is a new digital currency developed by Stanford PhDs, with over 10 million members worldwide. To claim your Pi, follow this link https://minepi.com/PAMUTS and use my username PAMUTS as your invitation code.

Download this and you will get cryptocurrency mining on your phone, and remember every 24 hours to open the app and touch the Pi button that way it automatically starts mining for you, you basically have to do nothing after that just let it Stay in the background mining cryptocurrency for you until one day it’s worth money for enough to cash it out!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

DEMAND THE TRUTH!

"It was the poverty caused by the bad influence of the
 English Bankers on the Parliament which has caused in the colonies hatred of the English and...the Revolutionary War."
– Benjamin Franklin

"Guard with jealous attention the public liberty. Suspect every one who approaches that jewel. Unfortunately, nothing will preserve it but downright force. Whenever you give up that force, you are ruined."

Patrick Henry
June 26, 1788

© 2024   Created by Pam Vredenburg.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

google-site-verification: google4dc7c778a884c7b9.html