All Discussions Tagged 'to' (41)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

How to Hunt for Wild Ginseng

The root of the slow-growing ginseng plant has been used in Korean and Chinese herbal medicine for thousands of years, and today the therap…

Started by Pam Vredenburg

0 Feb 27, 2015

Pope to stamp ‘personal touch’ on Easter celebrations

March 28, 2013 Pope Francis will stamp his personal touch on Easter celebrations starting by washing the feet of young prisoners on Thursda…

0 Mar 28, 2013

Number of dead at northern Russia mine soars to 18 – local police

February 11, 2013 Eighteen people have been killed, and three others were injured in a blast at the Vorkutinskaya mine in the northern Russ…

0 Feb 11, 2013

Rare rock star: Largest colored diamond ever to be offered at auction

December 10, 201 A blockbuster rock boasting rare symmetry and polish will go under auction in New York. The 3.15 carat circular-cut colore…

1 Dec 10, 2012
Reply by Pam Vredenburg

Call Anyone on Montana & tell them to sign this! They have to live in Montana!

WE PETITION THE OBAMA ADMINISTRATION TO: Peacefully grant the State of Montana to withdraw from the United States of America and create its…

0 Nov 14, 2012

Measure B passed: Adult film actors forced to wear condoms on set

November 8, 2012 Los Angeles County voters have passed a law requiring actors in adult movies to wear condoms while performing on set. US p…

0 Nov 9, 2012

Rutherford Institute Defends Marine Arrested, Incarcerated in Psych Ward & Detained Indefinitely for Posting Political Views, Song Lyrics to Facebook

August 20, 2012 CHESTERFIELD, VA— The Rutherford Institute has come to the defense of a former Marine, 26-year-old Brandon Raub, who was ar…

4 Oct 18, 2012

H1N1 vaccine linked to 700 percent increase in miscarriages

December 08, 2010 Recent data presented to the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention's (CDC) Advisory Committee on Children's Vac…

1 Sep 16, 2012
Reply by Pam Vredenburg

Neil Armstrong to be buried at sea: family

Sep 6, 2012 U.S. astronaut Neil Armstrong, the first man on the moon, will be buried at sea, family spokesman Rick Miller said on Thursday.…

0 Sep 7, 2012

Syrian Émigrés Seek Aid in U.S. to Arm Rebels

Aug 28, 2012 From a one-room office in an unfinished glass tower three blocks from the White House, an amorphous network of activists is do…

0 Aug 30, 2012

RSS

Rocks2Rings

Help Pay The Rent. "United Truth Seekers" Is an informative Social Network exposing the truth that the mainstream media ignores. The truth will set you free!

This website is brought to you exclusively by member donations. Click Above, Thank you.

About

Eastern Standard Time

We’re “mining” cryptocurrency with our phones! I’m looking for people who want to join me and my friends and figured this would be a good way to get the word out. 🚀 I am sending you 1π! Pi is a new digital currency developed by Stanford PhDs, with over 10 million members worldwide. To claim your Pi, follow this link https://minepi.com/PAMUTS and use my username PAMUTS as your invitation code.

Download this and you will get cryptocurrency mining on your phone, and remember every 24 hours to open the app and touch the Pi button that way it automatically starts mining for you, you basically have to do nothing after that just let it Stay in the background mining cryptocurrency for you until one day it’s worth money for enough to cash it out!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

DEMAND THE TRUTH!

"It was the poverty caused by the bad influence of the
 English Bankers on the Parliament which has caused in the colonies hatred of the English and...the Revolutionary War."
– Benjamin Franklin

"Guard with jealous attention the public liberty. Suspect every one who approaches that jewel. Unfortunately, nothing will preserve it but downright force. Whenever you give up that force, you are ruined."

Patrick Henry
June 26, 1788

© 2024   Created by Pam Vredenburg.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

google-site-verification: google4dc7c778a884c7b9.html